We All In
LGBTQ CONCERT & VENDOR SHOW
We All In is a social advocacy group dedicated in celebrating the LGBTQIA + Community. Where we honor who we are and our commitment to empowering and unifying the world through advocacy and art. We are happy to announce our first major event, not only slated to expose just any independent artist but those that are representing of the LGBTQ demographic. The We All In LGBTQ Concert & Vendor Show will take place at
3 Dollar Bill, 260 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY 11411
Saturday August 20th, 2022 from 2PM to 10PM.
Entry Fee $20 Per Person
Schedule To Be Followed
2PM-3PM Networking Hour
3PM-5PM Vendors Stations Open
5PM- 6:30PM Pre Show
6:30PM-7PM Honor Our Sponsors
7:15PM Main Concert
9:30PM Closing Remarks
Unity. Advocacy. Art
Sign Up . . .
Artist. Business Vendors. Potential Sponsors... sign u for our next event
How to donate . . .
To donate simply scan QR code to the left. Donations of any amount are accepted and appreciated. Partnership Donations are as follows . . .
- Delegate $100 (You receive write up on our website www.indieflexmusic.com)
- Bronze $250 (You receive a write up on our website and 2 vip tickets)
- Silver $500 (You receive a write up on our website, 2 VIP tickets, logo on all marketing)
- Gold $1000 (You receive a radio interview on our show which airs on 106.3FM NYC Radio, 2 VIP tickets, Logo on all marketing, formal thank you in our honor segment at event)
- Platinum $2000+ (You receive a radio interview on our show which airs on 106.3FM NYC radio, 4 VIP tickets, 2 complimentary entry tickets , Logo on all marketing, business goodie back for all guest and a vendor table, formal thank you in our honor segment day of event)
If you are interested in Performing, Getting a vendors table or have any other general questions feel free to email us at email@example.com with Subject: We All In- Inquiry.
A member of our team will get back to you in a timely manner!